TM pick up in Chch. Can someone help please?

For non-technical car discussion and general banter and jokes. Keep it clean(ish).

Moderator: 001 Neville

TM pick up in Chch. Can someone help please?

Postby 001 Neville » 25 Aug 2011, 14:52

During the recent threat of snow, I bid on and won some snow chains from a seller in Chch. While I had advised her that I would be up at the airport on Monday, she said she was going to be away that day and would let me know if her daughter could meet me there instead.

Of course, I never heard any more, so was unable to collect the chains. The seller seems not interested to package and send by courier at my cost, so can anyone in Chch help by collecting these from an address in Glandovey Road, Fendalton and hold them until I can next come up?

The actual snow in South Canterbury never got beyond a few millimetres, which washed away quickly, but I guess it is still best to have some for the future.....

Can anyone help please?
OpelForum Administrator
001 Neville
Site Admin

Re: TM pick up in Chch. Can someone help please?

Postby 033 Ken » 25 Aug 2011, 16:59

If you need them picked i have a uncle in christchurch and they would be safe there might be a option as a last resort.
033 Ken

Re: TM pick up in Chch. Can someone help please?

Postby 001 Neville » 25 Aug 2011, 17:39

Thanks Ken. I'm hoping one of the Chch members will be close by, but will come back to you if the seller starts getting upset about timing. Cheers.
OpelForum Administrator
001 Neville
Site Admin

Return to Car & General Chat