Autospectacular car show, Dunedin

For non-technical car discussion and general banter and jokes. Keep it clean(ish).

Moderator: 001 Neville

Autospectacular car show, Dunedin

Postby 002 Lindsay » 19 Jun 2012, 14:06

the Autospectacular in Dunedin is on the 1st Sept for anyone interested at the Edgar stadium the same venue as other years.
002 Lindsay, Nelson
002 Lindsay

Re: dunedin show.

Postby 001 Neville » 04 Jul 2012, 23:09

Just got through the official entry form for this event. 1st September, so should be starting to get warmer down south :wink:

Suggested club display theme is "Golden Times" so not sure where we could go with that since we don't have access to Manta 400 or Ascona 400 rally cars, so may have to make our own theme, again!

Can I have a show of hands as to who might be interested in attending? 9am - 4pm. Usually need to get the cars in position the evening before, and any members are welcome if they are happy to stay the night before. Would get the Chch members out of the quake district!

Anyone?
OpelForum Administrator
001 Neville
Site Admin

Re: Autospectacular car show, Dunedin

Postby 001 Neville » 15 Aug 2012, 13:14

Ok, I have heard back from Graeme (Calibra) and Ken (Vectra A) who are happy to supply cars to go on the stand, so I have submitted the entry form for an OpelForum club stand at Dunedin. I will likely be taking the Monza.

Would be nice to get more cars (max 5), so if there are any other members who are in the area, or prepared to travel in, then please let me know asap.

Thanks

Neville
OpelForum Administrator
001 Neville
Site Admin

Return to Car & General Chat