club weekend

For non-technical car discussion and general banter and jokes. Keep it clean(ish).

Moderator: 001 Neville

club weekend

Postby 002 Lindsay » 05 Jun 2012, 11:58

a few shots of whats in the bush :o had a weekend with some club members who own this property and as you can see they collect cars vans etc vauxhalls bedfords, and this is just a few, some tractors as well Monza is out side my accomadation for the weeekend great stuff it came about because didnt get enough support for Hanmer Springs from other members but thats how it goes sometimes. :D :D

002 Lindsay, Nelson
002 Lindsay

Re: club weekend

Postby 001 Neville » 08 Jun 2012, 01:11

Interesting collection of ... erm ... relics! :wink:

The silver Monza looks really good, Lindsay. She polishes up well! Maybe I shouldn't have sold her after all :?

Where did that Opel Drivers Club frame on the number plate come from?
OpelForum Administrator
001 Neville
Site Admin

Re: club weekend

Postby 002 Lindsay » 08 Jun 2012, 12:29

That was some letters i got from the $2.00 shop just to try, not successful mainly the uv rays faded it fairly quickly, :( to get them done proffessionly was to expensive,so shelved that idea,plus that has broken some how so will come off.to add some went spotlighting and got a deer just up the road,so venison on the menu. :D went through the Braeburn track to Murch, 4 fords to cross old hydro road interesting to say the least,wentin a Izuzu bighorn it was needed,and after the last couple of days, even that wouldnt have made the ford crossings lot of flooding etc.
002 Lindsay, Nelson
002 Lindsay

Return to Car & General Chat