rego

For non-technical car discussion and general banter and jokes. Keep it clean(ish).

Moderator: 001 Neville

rego

Postby 002 Lindsay » 08 Feb 2012, 17:38

Had a few issues with trying to rego the Monzas for the show at weekend,they wernt ready to come off the exemption which means a mr27 which i duly did and they had to be unlocked from the exemption by the ltsa not by the post shop,and between that the ltsa fire alarm went off so end of service come back later if the place hasnt burned down in the meantime,but no all good back on track,finally got it done after about half hour,have too watch that next time theres a show coming up. :D :D
002 Lindsay, Nelson
002 Lindsay

Re: rego

Postby 001 Neville » 08 Feb 2012, 22:10

This registration issue can be a bit of a problem, for sure! Was going to get my Monza re-regd when the last one expired, then found the WOF had expired in the meantime while I wasn't using it. The car is still waiting to be done! :roll:

Won't be there in Nelson this time, Lindsay, but hopefully you have a couple more members coming along now..... ? Just take your fleet down there, and you can have a stand to yourself! :lol: :lol:
OpelForum Administrator
001 Neville
Site Admin

Postby 002 Lindsay » 09 Feb 2012, 14:47

Yes it pays to be patient too,and do things right and next time should be sweet :D what do you mean no show this time mean next time will see you? :wink: Monzas all set to go just the Calibra to do,then pray for fine weather,looks a bit iffy as usual :( hope to see some more Vauxhalls there this year,but it does clash with the vintage car runs also,so heres hoping.
002 Lindsay, Nelson
002 Lindsay

Postby 001 Neville » 09 Feb 2012, 17:07

Maybe next time - will see if we are able to escape up there next year? Who knows!
OpelForum Administrator
001 Neville
Site Admin

Return to Car & General Chat