Ellerslie, 12 February 2017

A forum to list all events/shows that members may want to attend, and all club attendance for photos. Helps to keep all photos in one area.

Moderator: 001 Neville

Ellerslie, 12 February 2017

Postby 001 Neville » 29 Oct 2016, 13:44

Some advance notice of the next Ellerslie show date. Can members please advise which show they wish to attend, as we can attend both this and Galaxy of Cars if there is enough interest.

Reply here please for visible responses for all to see. Thanks
OpelForum Administrator
001 Neville
Site Admin

Re: Ellerslie, 12 February 2017

Postby 155 Paul G » 04 Jan 2017, 10:19

An update from the Ellerslie organising committee:

In order to speed up the entry process and try to avoid queues building up on the streets around Ellerslie, the committee have decided to try a new entry system for next year. Instead of issuing entry tickets, we will supply you with stickers to be placed on the windscreen of the cars entering the event. Each car will be entitled to have two people on board, any over that will have to purchase an entry ticket. This will speed up the entry process, as cars entering the event will be easily identified and then waved through by the people manning the gates. If you haven’t specifically told me the number of cars you intend to bring, you will be issued with 6 windscreen stickers, so if you intend to bring more than this it is important that you let me know so that you can be issued the correct number of stickers. These stickers along with the entry details for your club will be posted out mid-January.

So we are limited to 6 vehicles on a first come, first served basis (unless we firm up numbers soon). Please post below if you want to attend.
155 Paul G

Postby 001 Neville » 20 Jan 2017, 23:03

Well it only seems to be you, me and Adrian at this stage, so I'm wondering if we should focus on the other show instead?
OpelForum Administrator
001 Neville
Site Admin

Postby 001 Neville » 05 Feb 2017, 00:18

Club attendance at this event has now been cancelled due to lack of interest. We will be focussing on the BritEuro show instead for this year, and review what we do next year depending on how the new show goes.
OpelForum Administrator
001 Neville
Site Admin

Return to Events