Calibra for sale by Auckland member

Opel/Vauxhall/GM Forum members' cars and parts for sale or wanted

Moderator: 001 Neville

Calibra for sale by Auckland member

Postby 001 Neville » 21 Apr 2015, 03:31

Not me. Some info from seller:

I was thinking of an asking price of $1950 on the Calibra, its 171km , landed in NZ with 70km in 2004 and we are the only owner in NZ (We had it imported) , has been mainly serviced by Davie Motors Botany so had the full Calibra Service intervals etc, cambelts have been replace at required times, would need to check back when it was last done, yes if you could put it up on the Forum please as I have run out of time and heading off tomorrow to Wanaka for a week for a family event

It’s an 18 year old car so it’s not perfect, Aircon needs regas, It runs really well and is a very fast car even with the 2 litre and Auto box, mind you we cut the cat converter out a few years back so that is probably helping the power side of things, anyway if anyone is interested I can be contacted on 021 2818484, If I had the room I would keep it but lack of Garage space means it will need to go

Please reply here for any more details required, and Ashley will check it on his return from Wanaka. I did have some photos, but seem to have misfiled the email :roll:
OpelForum Administrator
001 Neville
Site Admin

Re: Calibra for sale by Auckland member

Postby 005 Mark » 31 Oct 2015, 17:32

Ashley Jones has now sold this car. 8)
005 Mark

Return to For Sale/Wanted