Manta B for sale in Christchurch

Opel/Vauxhall/GM Forum members' cars and parts for sale or wanted

Moderator: 001 Neville

Manta B for sale in Christchurch

Postby 001 Neville » 11 Nov 2013, 22:35

Owner is interested to see what members' interest is for a Manta GSi for sale. Photos to follow, since I've said it is difficult to price without at least some images to view.

We are over on the east side of the city. As usual the Manta is red, all manuals are in the glove box including hand written information on service/repairs from the original owner who was a doctor down in Invercargill. The car is all there and original, the driver’s seat stitching has given way on side support-probably common but the rest of the interior is in great order. The body is in good order, slight rust under the boot spoiler and a small crack in the passages side skirt. The engine starts well, might need a freshen up but still runs well.

The registration is on hold so no warrant, should only need two rear tyres.

With the registration on hold I am looking for around $1500 – if I put a warrant on and bits and pieces I will be asking for more. No money owing, we currently have four cars and I feel really guilty not using the manta when someone could be babying it!
OpelForum Administrator
001 Neville
Site Admin

Re: Manta B for sale in Christchurch

Postby 183 Steve T » 13 Nov 2013, 06:43

Can I have some details so I can have a look at her.

Is this the one that was at Turners a while back?
183 Steve T

Postby 168 Derek S » 15 Nov 2013, 08:56

Yes that is the one that was for sale at Turners in Christchruch middle of last year, sold for $3500.00
The handbook he mentions were sent too him by me along with some other spare parts.
Andrew was a nice guy to deal with but I think he quickly realized he over paid for the car and looking at what he is asking for now I he has learned the hard way
168 Derek S

Postby 001 Neville » 15 Nov 2013, 18:09

Car removed from sale on forum at owner's request
OpelForum Administrator
001 Neville
Site Admin

Return to For Sale/Wanted